His insights are amazing because he knows the science and practical application of all the different kinds of diets and workouts.
I wanted to bring Yuri back on the podcast because he just wrote a new book about how to burn fat and lose weight all day long.
I was excited to ask him the truth behind the scenario so many of us struggle with.
Yuri is awesome because he’s able to make even the most complicated health issues really easy to understand and gives actionable tips to put to use.
In this episode, I asked him if there is a perfect fat-burning diet for everyone (as so many diets claim) and he said no!
Instead, he outlined what his studies have shown him work best on the most people, which is something I’d never heard of.
Best news: people are getting amazing results that are sustainable and not focused on deprivation using his eating plan.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight (finally) or not, I’m stoked to bring you this interview with one of the best in the industry, Yuri Elkaim in Episode 261.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Is there a perfect diet for everyone?
- Can you work out too much?
- What is a good long term diet plan?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The TRUTH about low-carb diets
- Why it’s smart to model people who are similar to you in diet/lifestyle/workout, etc.
- The 6 “fat triggers” that force our bodies to produce more cortisol (stress) and hold onto fat
- Why sex drive goes down when you are super stressed
- Yuri’s reasons to reduce gluten and dairy in your diet
- What anti-inflammatory foods are
- The downsides of working out too much
- What “deadly belly bugs” are (not as gross as it sounds)
- How to pick a great probiotic
- The connection between cortisol and insulin
The 5 Day Food Cycling Formula
Day 1 – Low Carb Day
Day 2 – 1-Day Feast
Day 3 – 1-Day Fast
Day 4 – Regular Calorie
Day 5 – Low Calorie
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- The All-Day Fat-Burning Diet: The 5-Day Food-Cycling Formula That Resets Your Metabolism To Lose Up to 5 Pounds a Week
- AllDayFatBurningDiet.com – grab your bonuses and giveaways!
- FOLLOW YURI
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
HOLIDAY SHOPPING? GIVE THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: Shockwave by Xivine
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Double Your Energy the Healthy Way
- Health, Happiness, and Organic Living with the Food Babe Vani Hari
- Increase Your Energy, Reverse Disease, and Lose Weight by Eating Plants with Rich Roll
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Yuri makes complex health issues like losing weight easy to understand. Are you going to try his 5 Day Food Cycle?