When I started the podcast, The School of Greatness, one of the top three people I wanted to get on the show was Tony Robbins.
That happened in Episode 109, and it’s been one of the most popular episodes to date.
With the release of the paperback version of his book (claim a FREE copy here), we were asked to bring him back on, and I gladly accepted as I knew there was much more wisdom we could all learn from someone doing this work for nearly 40 years.
This time we met on his private jet as he was about to take off from LA. My good friend Nick Onken, one of the world’s top lifestyle photographers, came along to take all of the photos you see on this post as well.
It was awesome.
And our conversation took a different turn than the first time we discussed money. Tony took a deep dive into the mindset of abundance, positivity, faith, and prosperity.
He told incredible stories of how this applies in real life – even when you’re broke! And he gave some important updates about his previous financial advice in the book.
Don’t miss this powerful conversation in Episode 311 with the man, Tony Robbins.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How can someone have a mindset of giving when they can barely pay their bills? (2:03)
- What is the one strategy you would coach if you had nothing else to share? (13:19)
- How do you stay hungry? (15:25)
- How do you stay grounded in your personal relationships with so much demand for your time? (18:36)
- Is your intimate partner a big influence in how much wealth you will create? (23:40)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Tony is so driven (not what you’d think) (11:50)
- The common denominator under every successful person (13:33)
- What a fiduciary is and why Tony is changing his recommendations about them (33:30)
- Where the power of commitment makes the biggest difference in your happiness (42:00)
- Plus much more…
Photo credit: Nick Onken
Continue Seeking Greatness:
GET A FREE PAPERBACK COPY OF TONY’S BOOK (just pay shipping and handling) CLICK HERE
(My offer for first 100 people to comment on YouTube and share to get a free copy is full! Thanks!)
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: The Adventure by Ghost’n’Ghost
You may also like these episodes:
- 7 Simple Steps the Master the Game of Money with Tony Robbins
- Lisa Nichols on the Key to Abundance and Success
- 10 Principles of Abundance and Prosperity to Enhance Your Business and Life
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Wow, Tony nails it once again! This guy is a powerhouse.