With Altucher in charge, the microphones have been turned around and I’m the one who is answering the questions. I share things I’ve never shared before about chasing my dreams of being a pro athlete to the rough transition of living on my sister’s couch. Then I share the turning point that led to doing millions in sales over the last few years.
So strap yourselves in because James is taking over on this 21st episode of the School of Greatness podcast.
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Cultivation of a growth mindset starts with an understanding that greatness is largely about work.” – Jonathan Fields from his book, Uncertainty.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Lessons from athletics that I bring to business
- How I came to the crushing realization that I wasn’t going to make my dream of playing in the NFL
- Why passing up great opportunities that aren’t a good fit is part of the path to greatness
- That despite being a “useless piece of crap,” I built a network that led to success
- Strategies for getting high level executives to respond to your messages
- How to craft a story to make your social media profiles more engaging to the high level business community
- To define: Who you are, Who you help & How you help them
- The three barriers to break through to get people interested in your message:
- The barrier of connections
- The barrier of location
- The barrier of similar hobbies, interests or communications
- How asking top performers about their success and current day-to-day problems is the key to growing a great network
- The details of how I developed a massive LinkedIn network
- The secret origins of the Social Media Superhero
- My strategies for building a profitable mini-LinkedIn in LinkedIn
- All about the bumpy first Webinar and how it shifted my mindset forever
- The path to 500 live Webinars that has led to over million in sales in the last 3 years
- How I leverage my time now to create more value per hour
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn more about Jonathan Fields and Uncertianty
- Big Thanks to Fan of the Week (@FreshRag) for the Instagram
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Learn more about how Gary Vaynerchuck made the mistake of too much success
- Music Credit: Move Slow by Flexprod ft. Jess Abran (Myriad Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s been your biggest challenge you had to face in your life and what did you do to breakthrough and get out of that situation? Please share in the comments section below.