Switching things up on this solo round of The School of Greatness!
I rarely drive my car in LA.
One because traffic here is terrible and I’d rather get stuff done while being in an Uber.
Two because I don’t really care much about cars.
I drive an old Cadillac (it fits my big frame inside, which is mostly what I care about).
But today I decided to take a little joyride as I answered the questions you sent me on Facebook.
If you watch the video version of this episode, you’ll see a tour of my neighborhood.
Either way, let me know if you find value in this first episode of what I think I’ll call the Cadillac Confessions, starting with Episode 371.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions you asked:
- What are your 3 truths? (1:30)
- What are your self-care rituals? (2:48)
- Who has influenced you the most in terms of leadership and why? (3:49)
- What advice do you wish someone had given you as a teenager? (6:10)
- What are your 2 favorite books that have gotten you to this point in your life? (9:08)
- What are two big lessons you’ve learned in the last two years? (10:01)
- If you were to die tomorrow, would you have any regrets? (10:56)
- Are you happy or are you content? (12:52)
- What is working in online business and what is not working? (15:06)
- What’s your word of intention this week? (20:05)
Continue Seeking Greatness:
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHICH CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR YOU ARE MOST LIKE? CLICK HERE
JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Adventures by A Himitsu
You may also like these episodes:
- Q&A: The Most Impactful Lessons I’ve Learned So Far
- Q&A: On Focus, Routine, and Family
- Q&A: On Love, Personal Branding, Ego, and More
Did you enjoy the podcast?
So what did you think of the car confessions? Want more? Or no?