When I get a chance to bring a guest back on The School of Greatness, it means it’s going to be an awesome episode.
That’s because I’m really picky about who I bring on the show to add value to you amazing listeners!
When I was in San Diego last week for a conference I had the chance to sit down with my good friend Michael Hyatt.
If you listened to the first episode we did together a couple years ago, you know how incredible he is.
Michael is an expert at goal setting, productivity, and creating a life worth living.
He brings a wealth of experience from years in executive positions and leadership to building his own company online.
In this interview, we get into some specific questions to ask yourself while creating a successful life plan.
Michael shares these and much more in Episode 318.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Is it too late for people who are in the drift already? (5:44)
- Why do you think people don’t give themselves permission to dream? (19:39)
- What has been the key to growing your business so fast? (20:49)
- How do you find the right people for your team? (23:00)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The 3 questions to ask yourself to live intentionally (7:05)
- Why Michael puts himself as the #2 priority in his life (12:50)
- How your priorities can give you courage (15:30)
- Why it’s important to write your goals in the present tense (18:25)
- The connection between writing a book and building mystique (27:00)
- How Michael prepares for a big speech (34:50)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
Have you signed up for The School of Greatness Academy yet? This is my 8-week online course and mastermind that will change your life and business. If you have what it takes, apply today! I want to see you make something great. 🙂
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Smile by Extan
You may also like these episodes:
- John Maxwell on Leadership, Living Big, and Choosing a Life That Matters
- Pat Flynn: How to Let Go, Create Passive Income, and Achieve Your Greatness
- Tony Robbins’ Key to Success, Wealth, and Fulfillment
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Wow, so much inspiration and great coaching in this episode! What really stuck with you?