One of the smartest, hardest working men I know is back on The School of Greatness.
No, I’m not talking about myself 🙂
Gary Vaynerchuk is known around the world as the master of media, marketing, and HUSTLE.
I’ve been blessed to know Gary for years as a friend, peer, and example of what is possible when you give 100% day in and day out.
He is the founder of Vayner Media, a massive media agency in NYC, as well as a multiple time bestselling author.
He’s also planning on buying the NY Jets team one day (which we discuss in this episode).
Beyond his incredible entrepreneurial success, which started when he was a young kid, Gary is a leader in pushing the limits of what it means to build a business around your lifestyle and making every minute count.
In his new book, which we discuss as well, Gary peels back the covers on what his life is actually like, how he allocates his time and energy, and what it takes to achieve entrepreneurial greatness (the truth, not the glamour).
Whether you’re a Gary Vee fan already or not, I know you’ll get massive value out of his perspective and wisdom in Episode 299.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What do you mean by “entrepreneurship can’t be taught?”
- How does someone find what they’re best at?
- What do you think is going to be the best platform to promote this new book?
- How do you prep for a big speech?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Gary’s new book is very different from all his previous ones
- What failure is doing to young men and women in entrepreneurship today
- Why Gary hates what he sees on Instagram
- The truth about Gary’s work/life balance (what you DON’T see on Snapchat)
- Gary’s vision of what his company will be worth in 10 years
- The reason Twitter has a problem according to Gary
- Why Gary recently got serious about fitness (NOT to get more energy)
- The day Gary is declaring he will buy the Jets and for how much
- Gary’s 51/49 ratio of giving value in relationships
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness
- Jairek Robbins
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Hive by Noxive
You may also like these episodes:
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Inside the Mind of Entrepreneurial Greatness
- Joe Polish: Master Marketing and Rise to the Top
- Casey Neistat on Writing Your Own Rules to Creative Success
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Wow, so much wisdom in this one. What inspires you about Gary?