If you’ve ever wanted to crush it in business and life then this episode is for you.
Our next guest on The School of Greatness was a local legend at 12 years old by making thousands on weekends from selling baseball cards at a local mall and later took his fathers company from $3 million to a $45 million business with his online marketing savvy.
He’s written two New York Times bestselling books and his most recent book is all about how to tell your unique story in a social world. Although he may never beat me in ping pong or a basketball game (ha ha), he’s one tough competitor to chase in business, so please welcome my friend, Gary Vaynerchuk.
Subscribe on iTunes, on Stitcher Radio
The School of Greatness Podcast
“The people that we love but aren’t successful in business are in the jab jab jab jab jab business.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What it is to Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab Right Hook
- How to Build a Successful Business
- Identify Your Mastery (if you can’t find it ask someone.)
- Surround Yourself with Winning Players
- What it Takes to Be a Raw Entrepreneur
- Gary’s Biggest Fear
- The Two Biggest Ways to Win:
- To Build the Biggest Building in Town
- To Tear Everyone Else’s Buildings Down
- Getting REAL with Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Most Important Thing That Gary Strives for in Life
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Learn more about Gary here, on Vayner Media and on Twitter
- Become and Early Adopter of OverNear
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Pick up a copy of Jab Jab Jab Right Hook
- Music Credit: Full Potential by PsoGnar
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest lesson you took away from this interview with Gary or the one thing you found most interesting in his message? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below, and share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Also grab a copy of JJJRH if you haven’t already 😉
let us know your thoughts