Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
Let’s say you were 18 years old, always sick, low on energy, and just out of the hospital.
Would you be open to a dramatic change in your diet if a stranger approached you in the grocery store?
I’m guessing most of us wouldn’t be.
But today’s guest on The School of Greatness, Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram was. And it made all the difference.
Fully Raw Kristina (as she is known on the internet) has been a fully raw vegan for the past 10 years, and her energy and health speak for themselves.
She is one of the most passionate, positive, and service-oriented souls I’ve come across and I loved our whole interview.
Kristina tells the incredible story of not only how she healed her body from chronic illness by changing her diet, but how she also founded and now runs the largest co-op for fresh produce in the U.S.
I ask her all kinds of questions, including getting the straight talk on the differences between health food diets and how she deals with haters.
This interview is a joy to bring you in Episode 183 with Fully Raw Kristina.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Are people who eat whatever they want and still look good really healthy?
- What is the difference between vegetarian, vegan, and raw?
- What’s the biggest misconception about eating raw?
- How do you handle your bullies and critics?
- Is a raw diet for everyone?
- If you could change one thing in the American diet, what would it be?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Kristina ate only peaches for 2 weeks straight when she was really sick as a teenager
- The evolution in diets away from fruits and vegetables because they were associated with being poor
- It took her 1.5 years to reverse her hyperglycemia just through changing her diet (good things take time!)
- How she started an organic farmers market while in college
- The story of how she scaled her co-op to 50,000 members currently
- The best way to help haters who want to attack you or your message
- Kristina’s definition of healthy
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- To get on the early bird School of Greatness book preview list, text GREATNESS to 38470
- Music Credit: Cosmic Stars by ST4RBUCK & Kosmonaut
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Double Your Energy (the HEALTHY Way)
- Health, Happiness, and Organic Living with the Food Babe Vani Hari
- How to Eat and Live Healthy (Plus Myths on Red Meat, Paleo, and the Health Food Industry)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
No matter your stance on food, Kristina’s energy is awesome! I am so impressed by her passion and drive to create something helpful for others. Are you up for Kristina’s challenge to eat one raw meal per day?