Yes, he’s back! For his eighth episode on The School of Greatness, it’s Chris Lee.
In case this is your first time hearing an episode from Chris, he is a world-renowned transformational and leadership coach who has made a massive impact in my life and in thousands of others’ lives.
Chris has come on the podcast many times before to talk about topics like relationships, abundance, listening, jealousy, and much more. So in this episode, we wanted to cover a topic we hadn’t discussed yet.
We chose a powerful one.
Something I learned early on in my own coaching from Chris was that if I let my ego run my relationships, especially with my employees and colleagues, I would always hold myself back. Instead, I’m learning how to empower them to become the best versions of themselves, which in turn supports me and my vision.
This is something I haven’t heard talked about much, but it’s so important.
Chris and I dive into the top 7 ways to do this, what we call “starmaking,” and you won’t want to miss any of them.
Get ready for another amazing coaching episode with my favorite coach, Chris Lee, in Episode 288.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“The key to success as a leader is to create stars around you.”
Some questions I ask:
- Why is it important to empower and uplift the people around you?
- How do you hold your team as powerful?
- What if someone feels uncomfortable acknowledging someone else?
- How do you recommend practicing this on a regular basis?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
The 7 Keys to Empower the People Around You
1. Identify and get over your own ego
2. See potential and possibility in the gifts of the people around you
3. Acknowledge the strengths that people have
4. Acknowledge people’s weaknesses from a positive place
5. Develop the people around you
6. Pay it forward – have your people empower others
7. Practice consistently – appreciate the people around you
- The importance of acknowledging yourself
- Write notes of appreciation to people
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Trim and their awesome shirts for fit men. Use the code greatness20 to get 20% off your next order:
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Return by BXDN
You may also like these episodes:
- 10 Ways to Stop Jealousy from Sabotaging Your Relationships
- Forgiveness Is Freedom
- How to Influence and Inspire People by Mastering the Personality Matrix with Chris Lee
- How to Envision and Achieve Your Dreams (with Transformation Coach Chris Lee)
- 10 Steps to Ending a Toxic Relationship with Chris Lee
- The Art of Listening: How to Master Relationships Through Communication
- 10 Principles of Abundance and Prosperity to Enhance Your Business and Life
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Chris is the best. Who are you going to empower in your life?
let us know your thoughts