Few, if any, guests are requested back on my show as much as the one and only Chris Lee.
He is a powerful transformation coach who has impacted my life and thousands of other lives deeply.
I know I’m not the only School of Greatness student who loves learning from him either.
You guys ask me when he’s coming back on all the time, and today is the day!
Chris is returning for his SIXTH EPISODE (!!!) and this time, he chose a topic I’ve rarely heard discussed: jealousy and how to deal with it.
Not only does Chris list out the 10 steps to identifying and overcoming jealousy in any kind of relationship you are in, but he gives real life examples with each step so you can absolutely relate and let his wisdom sink in.
I was excited to learn these steps myself, as I’ve struggled with jealousy in many relationships and it’s still something I work on today.
Get ready to take notes and open your heart to do an honest inventory of how you may be sabotaging your best relationships with this vice.
Here’s a huge welcome and thank you to our favorite coach Chris Lee on Episode 225 of The School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
What healthy jealousy is (versus the non-healthy kind we usually think of)
The power of self-worth to diminish jealousy
10 Steps to Overcome Jealousy
- Acknowledge and accept you are jealous (and that it is a breakdown)
- Get feedback from the person you are jealous of (or a third party who can see you are jealous)
- Ask yourself, “What is my reward for being jealous?”
- Identify the prices you are paying for being jealous
- Get to the source (What are the beliefs/interpretations I have about myself?)
- Let go of those beliefs/interpretations
- Create a vision for what has been missing (that has made you jealous)
- Create an action plan
- Have a support system
- Celebrate your victory
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- FOLLOW CHRIS
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: The Passion HiFi – 90 Percent of Me – Boombap Beat / Instrumental by Free Hip Hop Beats
You may also like these episodes:
- Forgiveness Is Freedom
- How to Influence and Inspire People by Mastering the Personality Matrix with Chris Lee
- How to Envision and Achieve Your Dreams (with Transformation Coach Chris Lee)
- 10 Steps to Ending a Toxic Relationship with Chris Lee
- The Art of Listening: How to Master Relationships Through Communication
Did you enjoy the podcast?
How has this episode helped you with your perspective on jealousy? Leave a comment so Chris and I can see!