Relationships are one of the hardest but most rewarding parts of life – agree?
I have a huge heart and when I fall in love, I fall hard.
But even when I make friends, I care a lot about the other person.
So I’m always trying to learn more about how to be my best in relationships, as well as how to recover when things end.
That’s just one reason I was excited to talk to Tracy McMillan in today’s episode on The School of Greatness.
Tracy has a fascinating history and background, including 16 years in a TV news room, writing the 4th most viewed article on Huffington Post, and being a dating coach on a TV Show.
But beyond that, Tracy came from a really tough background and has used her life experiences as the base for all of her perspectives and wisdom.
We dove into deep topics right away, including what she learned from all 3 of her marriages, and Tracy was very generous in sharing her stories and wisdom.
No matter what your relationships look like right now, I’m excited for you to hear Tracy’s wisdom in Episode 308.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How does someone marry themselves and what does that mean? (18:27)
- How can we improve the relationship with ourselves? (19:46)
- Why do you think so many women don’t take care of themselves? (33:41)
- What is something people can do every day to increase their self worth? (42:29)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Tracy does all of her relationship coaching for free (0:33)
- Proof that you can always learn something new from each relationship (4:03)
- The difference between having kids with someone and having a spiritual relationship with them (10:29)
- How to gain awareness in each of your relationships (15:44)
- The key to forgiveness (21:48)
- Why humor is so important in relationships (26:40)
- The upside to getting triggered by your partner (30:12)
- What women in America could use more of in relationships (32:15)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Neon Lights by DOCTOR VOX
You may also like these episodes:
- Matthew Hussey on the Secret to Attracting Your Dream Relationship
- Esther Perel on Sexual Desire and Successful Relationships in the Modern World
- Neil Strauss and the Uncomfortable Truth About Relationships
Did you enjoy the podcast?
So much wisdom from Tracy in her experiences and perspective! What did you learn about yourself?