I recently had the honor of being interviewed on an awesome show, Inside Quest, by Quest Nutrition Co-Founder Tom Bilyeu.
We had such an incredible conversation, I’m still thinking about it.
And of course I wanted him to come on The School of Greatness.
Tom is not only an amazing human being, husband, entrepreneur, and businessman, but he has helped build Quest to become the 2nd fastest growing company in North America!
What really hits home for me about Tom and his mission, however, is that it isn’t about making millions and breaking growth records.
Tom’s company is built on a deep desire to serve others by addressing a core part of health issues – lack of truly clean food products to fuel an amazing life.
I loved getting under the hood with Tom about how they hire and fire at Quest, his thoughts on marriage and kids, and how he has developed killer self-awareness through the years.
Welcome to the gold mine of Tom Bilyeu‘s brain and heart in Episode 201.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How did you stay committed to keep going to the gym even when you didn’t want to?
- How did you figure out that you wanted to start Quest as your mission-aligned company?
- What is the question you ask people when you are interviewing them to understand their mindset?
- How do you cultivate self-awareness?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Tom believes wealth is the great facilitator for change (but it still doesn’t buy happiness)
- The difference between momentary happiness and framework happiness
- Ask yourself, “What would I love to do even if I were failing?”
- The power of servicing someone else’s dream to propel your own
- The arrogance of belief and how to use it for good
- The Quest philosophy around hiring
- The skills needed to create a great marriage are the same skills to create a great business
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck
- Simon Sinek
- John Romaniello
- Quest Nutrition
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
- Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Peter Diamandis
- FOLLOW TOM
Website | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: The Gentle Skulls! (Ft. Laser Masta) by Intelligence Dubstep
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Live an Unreal Life: Burn More Fat and Have More Sex
- Aubrey Marcus: How to Build a Multi-Million Dollar Business with Passion and Authenticity
- How a Gang Kid Becomes a Multimillionaire Entrepreneur
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Tom’s heart and wisdom blow me away. I could talk to him for hours! What struck you the most about his thoughts on building self-awareness?
let us know your thoughts