Did you know that burning fat, increasing muscle, and having more sex will help you become a better version of yourself?
We’ve talked about how our mindset and attitude can support this, but today’s guests say that changing your physical state might help you get there faster.
These world class fitness experts, AKA “The Alpha Twins” are here to share their wisdom with you on episode #14 of The School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
The Fitness Experts
The first is John Romaniello. John is a good friend of mine who I met a few years ago at a fitness marketing conference with a bunch of fitness marketing guys. I had a lot of fun meeting him and we’ve been friends ever since.
John is one of the most highly regarded fitness experts in the industry. He’s written for Men’s Health, Fast Company and he’s been featured on programs like Good Morning America.
He is an advisor to nearly a dozen fitness and tech companies, he lives in New York City (and a big Jet’s Fan) and he also does a lot of advising for Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Then we’ve got my other good friend who I actually met through John, his name is Adam Bornstein.
This guy is a machine. He’s an award winning fitness and nutrition writer/editor. He’s named one of the most influential people in health and he was previously with LiveStrong.com as the editorial director. He used to be the fitness editor for Men’s Health magazine. He’s written over five fitness books and has been a guest on Good Morning America.
Their new book is called Man 2.0 Engineering the Alpha: A Real-World Guide to an Unreal Life.
They have some very interesting ideas ideas on:
- Building more muscle
- Burning more fat
- Having more sex
- How to become a better version of yourself
This is specifically for the entrepreneurs and business professionals who are working at a desk all day, slouched at a computer, who need advice on how to break free from the daily stress so that they can look better, feel better and perform better in their business and life.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- That all good stories start with a young fat kid
- The definition of the new alpha
- How your lifestyle, fitness and testosterone levels all play together
- The troubling state of testosterone in modern society
- Specific activities to increase your testosterone and become a better man
- All about carbohydrates and how to use them
- The value of cholesterol and testosterone in sex drive
- How insulin levels effect circulation and erectile disfunction
- A two week plan to prepare men for superhuman sex
- Supplement ideas for increasing testosterone
- The value of static and dynamic stretching
- How time spent sitting causes health issues and how to improve
- How Romaniello and Bornstein define greatness.
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Supplements for Hormonal Response in Testosterone: Vitex or Tribulus
- IC5 from Biotrust for Insulin/Testosterone Management
- Onnit’s Testosterone Supplement: T+
- Man 2.0: Engineering the Alpha – Website or Amazon
- John Romaniello – Website – Facebook – Twitter
- Adam Bornstein – Website – Facebook – Twitter
- Music Credit: The Holodeck by Love and Light
Did you enjoy the snoring little pig dog? Aside from that, what are your thoughts from the views in this interview? What do you struggle with the most with optimizing your body to have a better life? Please share your thoughts below.