The next guest on The School of Greatness has been studying leadership and what it takes to make the impossible a reality for years. He has worked with top level CEOs, military leaders and everything in between to understand what separates organizations that thrive with those that only survive.
You might know him from his wildly successful TED talk, Start with Why, which is one of the most watched of all time. So welcome to the 50th episode of the show with Simon Sinek.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“The single greatest asset you have as a listener is empathy.” Simon Sinek
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The Amazing Story of Where the Title Came From
- Marine Corp. Lessons on Leadership
- The Single Most Profound Quality for Excellence in Leadership
- The Role of Vulnerability in Leadership
- The Remarkable Trait of Presidential Leadership in America
- Ego and Conceit – Where Most People Get it Wrong
- The 2 Defining Events that Led Simon into the Study of Leadership
- Early lessons of Start with Why: Show up to Give.
- Core Traits of Effective Leaders
- To Cultivate Brilliant Active Listening
- One of the Easiest Tricks for Effective Listening
- About Leadership Potential vs. Marriage
- Plus much more…
“Leadership has nothing to do with rank or position. You can be at the bottom and absolutely be a leader.”
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Watch his powerful TED Talk, How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Pick up a copy of Simon’s Latest book, Leaders Eat Last
- Raw Battle Footage from the Recipient of the Congressional Medal of Honor (4:05)
- Learn more about Dating My Spouse
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with Simon Sinek:
Start with Why | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Music Credit: Bass Talk by Synclan & Rufio
Continue Seeking Greatness
What do you think about achieving a huge vision while having a great marriage? Are having both possible, or do you think making a lifetime commitment to a partner is a distraction from achieving your deepest desires for greatness?
let us know your thoughts