What are the chances that two moms who met in a kids play group would become business partners and build a powerful social media empire based off of . . . smoothies?
Would you guess that they could go from an email list of zero to 30,000 in 1 month?
Or that they would travel the world coaching other entrepreneurs on building a brand?
All of this is the true story of today’s guests on The School of Greatness, Jen Hansard and Jadah Sellner of Simple Green Smoothies.
I loved hearing their story of going from nothing, learning from their mistakes, hustling big time, and following their hearts to make the incredible brand that they head today.
If you’ve been wanting to create a brand around what you love, don’t miss the incredible tips Jen and Jadah share in Episode 250.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“If you can create a free opt-in that’s better than someone else’s paid product, it’s gold.”
Some questions I ask:
- What are the different benefits of green smoothies versus green juice?
- What gave you the confidence to launch this brand in such a crowded space?
- How did you start monetizing the business if you were giving all your recipes for free?
- How do you work together as equal partners in such a fast-growing business?
- Where should someone start who is just launching their online business?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How their business started with just an ebook
- The original 30 day challenge formula that super-charged their business (they still use it!)
- The power of a month-long challenge to court your community
- Why good design is so essential to make your brand stand out
- How they built a their email list from zero to 30K in 1 month (whoa!)
- Their hiring process and how they trust their team to run their social accounts
- The importance of hiring a business coach
- The power of dreaming and allowing yourself to create (and maintain) a huge vision
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Simple Green Smoothies: 100+ Tasty Recipes to Lose Weight, Gain Energy, and Feel Great in Your Body
- Thug Kitchen
- FOLLOW SIMPLE GREEN SMOOTHIES
Website | Facebook | Instagram
Have you gotten your copy (or copies) of the School of Greatness book yet? HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: ElectroActive – Fly by CopyrightFreeNetwork
You may also like these episodes:
- Eating Raw and Living Your Passion with Fully Raw Kristina
- Drew Canole: How to Transform Your Body and Increase Mental Performance
- Increase Your Energy, Reverse Disease, and Lose Weight by Eating Plants with Rich Roll
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Jen and Jadah have a beautiful energy and so much knowledge about building an online community from love! What did you learn from them?
let us know your thoughts