Here we go: Part 2 of this awesome conversation with Rob Bell on The School of Greatness.
In the first half, we talked about why we’re here and how to use context to understand spiritual texts.
In this half, we pick up talking about same-sex marriage, what to do with a failing marriage, and how to stay true to your authentic self, even when the people close to you are attacking you.
It’s just as incredible as the first part of the conversation, so be sure to listen to both halves.
Here we go again in Episode 276 with Rob Bell.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“The moments when we most want to check out are the moments to pay attention like never before.”
Some questions I ask:
- What happens when everyone around you says that your true self is wrong?
- What are your thoughts on a marriage that is holding you back?
- What should you do when you’re in a low place and feeling really down?
- What’s the most challenging experience you’ve had in your life and what did you learn about yourself?
- What are the top values you live your life by?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The things all people have in common
- How to resurrect a dead marriage
- What despair actually is and how to confront it
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Have you ever felt like your true self wasn’t popular? What did you do?
“Sometimes it takes incredible courage to do the thing that you know is who you really are.”