Guess who’s back??
Yes, by popular request (and because I absolutely love talking to this guy) Rob Bell is back on The School of Greatness.
If you listened to the first episode Rob did with me, you know this is going to be good.
This time around, I wasted no time in diving into the big question: why are we here?
But we got into such a good conversation that we ran pretty long, so I split the interview into 2 parts.
In this episode, we cover Rob’s views on the purpose of life and how to extract meaning from the Bible in modern day.
Rob has an incredible way of making the complicated stuff simple to understand – I love it.
If you’ve been looking for a way to bring more spirituality into your life or rekindle your faith, Episode 275 with Rob Bell is a great place to start.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“True progress is when you leave behind what can’t make it into the new world.”
Some questions I ask:
- Why do you think we’re actually here?
- What do you put your faith in?
- Why do you believe in the Bible?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How spiritual traditions have let us down in contemporary society
- A new perspective on Bible stories like Noah and the flood
- How we make interpretations around everything we read and believe
- Why context is so important when reading spiritual texts
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- FOLLOW ROB
Website | Twitter | Podcast | Facebook
- Check out Trim and their awesome shirts for fit men. Use the code greatness20 to get 20% off your next order:
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Strangely Unaffected by Dylan Hardy
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Understand and Practice Faith and Spirituality with Rob Bell
- The Shocking Truth About Spirituality, Religion, and Faith (and why we should care)
- Open Your Mind and Move the World with Prince Ea
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Why do you think we are here on this earth?
let us know your thoughts