So I am becoming a big fan of these Q&A episodes on The School of Greatness.
I hope you’re getting a lot out of them because your questions are so good that I’m really having to think to answer them!
I love it.
I noticed a theme this week that a lot of questions asked for my advice to someone just starting out on their business or who were burned out or at rock bottom.
These are all situations I know well, trust me.
And as much as I wish I could download all the lessons I’ve learned from being in each of those situations and hand it out as a free gift, it just doesn’t work that way.
So I put my best thoughts and answers to these kinds of questions in my book, The School of Greatness.
I love hearing these questions from you because I know you’re going to love the book if that’s what you want to know.
In the meantime, I did my best to give helpful answers in Episode 216 of the Q&A series!
The School of Greatness Podcast
Questions You Asked:
- How do you earn influencers’ inclusion into the next level?
- If you interviewed your future self 5 years from now, what would you ask yourself?
- What advice would you give to young and inexperienced entrepreneurs?
- How did you carry on at the points where you felt like things would never progress?
- Have you taken the plunge yet in ice baths?
- How do you deal with burnout and keep your eye on the prize?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned as an entrepreneur that took you to where you are today?
- If someone was at rock bottom, what is the first step you’d recommend to get them back on track to a purposeful life?
- What’s the most important trait you look for when you are expanding your team?
- What’s your best advice for maintaining work life balance?
- How do you face your fears?
- If you were president of the world, what 3 things would you put in place?
- What’s the biggest pain point currently in your business and what are you doing to tackle it?
- With everything you do, what brings you the most joy, even with all the hard work?
- Do you have a story where you realized what impact you’ve had on someone?
Continue Seeking Greatness:
You may also like these episodes:
- 10 Steps to Ending a Toxic Relationship with Chris Lee
- How to Be a Jedi and Master the Mind with Tom Bilyeu of Quest Nutrition
- How to Work from Anywhere and Create Freedom in Your Business with Chris Ducker
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Amazing questions again greats! Thanks for asking and making me think. You are the best.