So I am becoming a big fan of these Q&A episodes on The School of Greatness.
I hope you’re getting a lot out of them because your questions are so good that I’m really having to think to answer them!
I love it.
I noticed a theme this week that a lot of questions asked for my advice to someone just starting out on their business or who were burned out or at rock bottom.
These are all situations I know well, trust me.
And as much as I wish I could download all the lessons I’ve learned from being in each of those situations and hand it out as a free gift, it just doesn’t work that way.
So I put my best thoughts and answers to these kinds of questions in my book, The School of Greatness.
I love hearing these questions from you because I know you’re going to love the book if that’s what you want to know.
In the meantime, I did my best to give helpful answers in Episode 216 of the Q&A series!
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“You don’t burn out when you have a powerful vision.”
Questions You Asked:
- How do you earn influencers’ inclusion into the next level?
- If you interviewed your future self 5 years from now, what would you ask yourself?
- What advice would you give to young and inexperienced entrepreneurs?
- How did you carry on at the points where you felt like things would never progress?
- Have you taken the plunge yet in ice baths?
- How do you deal with burnout and keep your eye on the prize?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned as an entrepreneur that took you to where you are today?
- If someone was at rock bottom, what is the first step you’d recommend to get them back on track to a purposeful life?
- What’s the most important trait you look for when you are expanding your team?
- What’s your best advice for maintaining work life balance?
- How do you face your fears?
- If you were president of the world, what 3 things would you put in place?
- What’s the biggest pain point currently in your business and what are you doing to tackle it?
- With everything you do, what brings you the most joy, even with all the hard work?
- Do you have a story where you realized what impact you’ve had on someone?
Continue Seeking Greatness:
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Amazing questions again greats! Thanks for asking and making me think. You are the best.