Have you ever had a bright idea; one that you thought would make you millions, but you didn’t know how invent it or bring it to market?
Well, in this weeks episode I have world famous inventor Chris Hawker to show you how it’s done.
Chris is a great friend, and one of my first mentors in business, and he has invented dozens of products seen in almost every big box retailer you can think of (and has helped countless other inventors get rich off of their ideas as well).
It’s a pleasure to introduce the genius of innovation and inventions, Chris Hawker.
Subscribe on iTunes, on Stitcher Radio
The School of Greatness Podcast
(learn more about inventing a product with Chris here or here)
“You want to pick students that are doing great things” [email protected]
“Part of Greatness is Value Density” [email protected]
“Inventing is like kite surfing: challenging but fun” [email protected]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Chris Escaped the 9 to 5
- The Importance of Mentors
- How to Get a Manufacturing Product Sold
- How to Add Value in a Mentor Relationship
- Learn a Big Piece of my Entrepreneur Story
- Where the Best Product Ideas Come From
- How Independent Inventors Monetize
- The Relentless Pursuit of Great Products
- to Understand Entrepreneurship in terms of Value Density
- The Difference between a Knock Off and an Innovation
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech Sport, Alpha Brain & Hemp Force Protein Bars
- Learn More About the PowerSquid
- Fan of the week is Natalie Sisson for her Instagram
- Connect with Chris Hawker:
Trident-Designs | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Pintrest
- Music Credit: Ellie Goulding – Hanging On (Sound Remedy Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What was the biggest takeaway from this episode for you? Also what’s the biggest idea you ever had that you thought would make you millions… but you later found it was already on the market? Please share in the comments section below.
let us know your thoughts