Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
When you have an incredible idea, what do you usually do about it?
Some early research? Talk to your friends? Forget about it?
What we sometimes forget is that all great achievements started out as just ideas.
But the difference is someone took action on them.
Today’s guest on The School of Greatness is a powerful example of taking action and creating something extraordinary.
Jeff Krasno, along with his wife and best friend, are the founders of Wanderlust Festivals, the incredible transformational experiences that intertwine yoga, music, art and food around the world.
In our conversation, Jeff tells the story of how they first got the idea of these festivals, how they pulled off the first one (on a big scale) and how they have built Wanderlust into a powerhouse company that is hosting over 130,000 guests at their festivals this year.
Aside from those big achievements, Jeff is one of the most down-to-earth, humble, and grounded men I’ve met.
He shares perspective on how to live a balanced, healthy life, when to take risks, and how to find your true north.
Welcome to this beautiful and wise conversation with Jeff Krasno in Episode 186.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What is your definition of wanderlust?
- Are you surprised by the movement you’ve created and how quickly it’s grown?
- What does it mean to find your true north? How many people actually do this?
- What’s the most powerful way to wind down before you go to sleep?
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- The story of how Wanderlust got started in the wake of 9/11 in NYC as a yoga studio
- What it feels like to be in the zone (aka finding your unique purpose)
- How to create the space to have your best ideas
- Jeff’s special exercise technique he calls “joga” (looks goofy but works!)
- Their technique to navigate festival goers to choose between all the options at their events (and the bigger vision for this)
- How to lead with grace
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Wanderlust Festivals
- Wanderlust: A Modern Yogi’s Guide to Discovering Your Best Self
- OnBeing episode with Yo-Yo Ma
- Tim Ryan
- Gabby Bernstein
- The Artist’s Way
- Joel Salatin
- Herbie Hancock
- Dan Harris
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…And Others Don’t
- FOLLOW JEFF
Text GREATNESS to 38470 to get added to the early bird book preview list for the SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK! (International numbers email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Music Credit: Dubstep Killed Rock and Roll (Kelsier & Chillbrii Remix) by Kellaxbrii
- Mixed and Enhanced by Damian Noga at www.TripticWinter.com
You may also like these episodes:
- Marc Ecko: How to Build a Memorable Brand Like a Billionaire
- Lifestyle Movement, Mental Transformation and a Positive Impact
- Lissa Rankin: How to Heal Yourself with the Power of Your Mind
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Jeff dropped some awesome knowledge bombs about living a great life. What are you inspired to do after listening to him?