It takes guts, tenacity and a clear vision to grow a successful business and become your own personal version of greatness.
This week on the School of Greatness podcast we have an entrepreneur who has done this on a remarkable level.
He’s the creator of one of the most prominent clothing brands in the world and he did it all from humble beginnings in New Jersey.
Welcome to episode 38 with Billionaire Brand Maker Marc Ecko.
Subscribe on iTunes, on Stitcher Radio
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Those who have the ability to be grateful are the ones who have the ability to achieve greatness.” – Steve Maraboli
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About the Extreme Sport of Art
- The Story of Building eckō UNLTD
- Marc’s Biggest Fear over the Last 20 Years
“I don’t care if you’re Macho Man Randy Savage with an M16; you still have to manage fear.” – Marc Ecko
- To Come to Terms that Failure is the Job of the Entrepreneur
- Marc’s Powerful Experience with Mentors
- About the Concept of Infinite Truth
- Why you Should Always Under Promise and Over Deliver
“I don’t care how hard you try, Greatness can not be summarized in a tweet.” (Click to Tweet) – Marc Ecko
Continue Seeking Greatness:
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
Did you enjoy this episode?
What’s the biggest thing you took away from Marc? What story of his inspired you the most? Please share freely in the comments section below.