Want to know the key to living a life where your default attitude in every instance is positive instead of negative?
How would your life be if you looked at each experience as an opportunity for growth, rather than something negative that holds you back from achieving your greatness?
Travis Brewer, the American Ultimate Ninja Warrior comes on The School of Greatness today to talk about how he learned to apply this mindset in all areas of his life, and how it all started with his passion for lifestyle movement.
Subscribe on iTunes, on Stitcher Radio
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Leap and grow your wings on the way down. Put all your bets on you and on your ability to achieve your goals. Throw caution to the wind.” – Les Brown
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Advanced Body Weight Training/Calisthenics
- Lessons from Ultimate Ninja Warrior that Relate to Anything in Life
- What Entrepreneurs Stand to Learn From the Lessons of Movement
- Keys to Preparing Mentally for Big Challenges
- The Most Important Aspect of Travis’s Success
- Plus much more…
“I believe that I can do anything with the right amount of practice” – Travis Brewer
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Check out Travis’s Clothing Company; Pi Lifestyle
- Learn more about the World Calisthenics Organization
- Connect with Travis Brewer:
Instagram | Clothing Company | Website | Twitter
“Practice Prepares you to Be a Believer and you have to Believe That You’ll be Able to Do it.” – Travis Brewer
Thoughts On Greatness
Did you enjoy this episode with Travis? What’s the biggest take away you received? Are you currently moving your body (and mind) in flexible ways each day to increase your positive impact on yourself and the world? If so, please share what type of lifestyle movement below.
Enjoyed this episode? Also check out:
- Carl Paoli Freestyle Movement
- Rich Roll –The Vegan Ultra Athlete
- Shawn Johnson on the Olympic Mindset
let us know your thoughts