Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
Do you ever wonder who the top health experts take advice from?
Or who their personal trainers are?
Or what their workouts look like?
I love meeting and learning from these experts behind the experts.
So I really loved the chance I got to interview one of them (Dr. Oz’s personal trainer) on this episode of The School of Greatness.
Donovan Green is not only a top fitness expert, who creates content for Dr. Oz’s show as well as training him, but he is a successful entrepreneur and has a big vision for helping people of all ages and backgrounds truly change their relationship with health and fitness.
He is an amazing example of a self-made man who was born in Jamaica, raised in the Bronx, and decided at an early age to improve his mind and body rather than getting involved in the trouble that many of his peers found.
Above all, Donovan’s energy is awesome. He is one of the most positive, inspiring, and solid guys I’ve met, especially in the health space, and I absolutely love his fitness philosophy of No Excuses.
If you’ve been struggling to find the motivation to get on top of your fitness, Episode 195 with Donovan Green is your time to change that.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How long did it take you to become a jiu jitsu black belt?
- Why did you name your fitness routine “no excuses?”
- How are you different than every other personal trainer?
- Are there times when you have excuses to not do something?
- What was the number one breakthrough in your career that you attribute your success to?
- What’s your favorite fat-busting exercise?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Donovan chose to learn new skills instead of becoming involved with gangs growing up in the Bronx
- The story of how he became super strong
- What he does when he wants to give into excuses that come up
- His thoughts on fasting
- The one exercise Donovan would do for the rest of his life if he had to choose (jump rope!)
- Donovan’s tips for thinking successfully
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Mogwai by killthealias
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Get the Maximum Performance Out of Your Body (When You Run, Eat, and Live)
- From Jobless to World Record Holder and Fitness Empire with Chalene Johnson
- Bob Harper: Host of the Biggest Loser Discusses Habits and Success
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Donovan’s energy is awesome! I LOVE his no excuses approach to fitness. It’s what works. What is your biggest excuse you’re willing to let go of?