No one would hire her, so she ended up being one on the biggest stars in the fitness world without them.
Minimum wage was actually too much to pay for as she didn’t have the talent they were looking for.
She had a passion for fitness and learned to used her unique skills that no one else had in order to build one of the most successful fitness infomercial brands of all time.
We talk about that story, her limiting beliefs about money, how build a business empire, have the family life and much more. Thanks so much for joining us today with the one and only, Chalene Johnson. Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
(love this old school infomercial 🙂
“If you align your priorities in such a way that puts people first, everything begins to make more sense.” – Chalene Johnson (Click to Tweet)
In This Episode, You Will Discover:
- The bizarre story of how Chalene got started in the fitness industry
- The story of Turbo Jam and what it took
- High level relationship dynamics of being in business with your spouse
“If this is what I’m interested in right now, what am I willing to give up?” – Chalene Johnson (Click to Tweet)
- How women can achieve higher goals while honoring the man in their life
- How Chalene would have helped to save Bethenny Frankel’s marriage
- The power of word choice in life and relationships
“Fitness is my drug.” – Chalene Johnson (Click to Tweet)
- Chalene Johnson’s daily rituals and midwest values that support her dreams
- About the transition from building a business to building a personal brand
- Chalene’s powerful story of her parents money and how she connected self worth with money
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Awesome Note – Chalene’s To Do List App
- Learn more about EMDR therapy
- Subscribe to the Chalene Show and Build Your Tribe
- Connect with Chalene:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Space Laces by Dungeons and Dragons
“Money doesn’t make me more important.” – Chalene Johnson (Click to Tweet)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What’s the biggest takeaway you got from this episode? Please share it in the comments section below and connect with Chalene online! Also, if you are looking for ways to grow your business online, make sure to dive in and apply to the School of Greatness Academy. Sessions start soon and we are almost full for enrollments!
“Anything and everything is possible with a plan.” – Chalene Johnson (Click to Tweet)