Ready to get into physical and mental shape?
If so, you’re in for a treat with today’s guest as the second episode of The School of Greatness is with the host of The Biggest Loser, Bob Harper.
I’m constantly connecting with inspiring individuals and I love hearing their story about how they’ve achieved greatness. That’s my main inspiration for this podcast and Bob is one of the most genuine people I’ve come across. He’s not only extremely talented and successful with his business, but he’s an amazing human being as well.
Subscribe on iTunes or on Stitcher Radio
The School of Greatness Podcast
I went into physical battle with Bob the day of our interview. If you don’t know who the legend of Bob Harper is, he started off his humble beginnings as an personal trainer in Hollywood and is now known as the host of the hit show The Biggest Loser, as well as the #1 New York Times best selling author of The Skinny Rules: The Simple, Nonnegotiable Principles for Getting to Thin.
PETA even voted him the worlds sexiest male vegetarian of the year in 2010.
He’s become a friend outside of the gym but during workouts I consider him my nemesis as we constantly trade off beating one another in CrossFit. This interview was recorded after an intense workout in the middle of the Brick CrossFit gym in West Hollywood and I hope you enjoy this raw and real conversation with the man, Bob Harper.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Bob Harper got to be the host of The Biggest Loser
- What emotional tendencies lead people to unhealthy lifestyle decisions
- The importance of perception on the path to success
- What it means to “divorce yourself from the past” and get addicted to facing fears
- The best approach for taking on a huge goal
- How important fitness is in overall lifestyle quality
- To seek, “something you are grateful for, every single day.”
- The core message that keeps Bob’s book topping the New York Times list
- How Bob has built his business empire
- What the next chapter will be for Bob
- Bob’s secret passion
- Who is stronger, Howes or Harper?
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness
- Visit Bob Harpers Website: BobHarper.com
- Visit Bob’s Membership Site: My Trainer Bob
- Buy one of Bob’s Books on Amazon: Books by Bob
- Bob on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Visit my Forbes article on Bob: Lessons on Winning with Bob Harper
let us know your thoughts