We’ve had some incredible people come on The School of Greatness to talk about the keys to wealth, success, and fulfillment.
Legends like Tony Robbins and Jack Canfield.
They’ve shared their best tips and habits and their episodes have become some of the most popular.
Today’s guest is another one of these legends 🙂
Dean Graziosi was on TV everyday for 17 years straight — because his infomercials around real estate training were that successful and popular.
He is a multiple NYT bestselling author, the top real estate trainer in the world, and is friends with the best of the best.
But, like many other greats, he didn’t start with much.
Dyslexic, broke, coming from a family that always struggled with money, and just trying to figure life out, Dean is an incredible example of the power of turning your story around because YOU choose to.
We met years ago through a mutual friend but this is the first time we got to sit down and really dive into his brilliant mind and how he has created what he has created.
I was hanging on every word (and not just because he’s a great storyteller) because Dean’s style of teaching, talking, writing, and explaining is so easy to understand, no matter who you are.
We covered his top habits for millionaire-level success, and he told me some stories that made me tear up.
I’m really excited to share the wisdom and passion Dean shares in Episode 428.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How did you shift out of a broke mindset into success? (5:08)
- Why do you keep pushing and working after achieving so much success? (34:25)
- What’s the thing people misunderstand about you the most? (38:24)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The formula for making the most successful infomercial (13:30)
- The top daily habits to transform you relationship with success (22:07)
- How to get yourself to do things you don’t want to do (25:15)
- The 7 Levels Deep exercise that changed Dean’s life and purpose forever (26:37)
- The 3 types of entrepreneurs (34:43)
- How to be the observer of your thoughts (45:44)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Millionaire Success Habits
- Josh Bezoni
- Joe Polish
- Tony Robbins
- Than Merrill
- Larry King
- Joel Osteen
- Harvey Mackay
- The Untethered Soul
- Rocket Fuel
- Get an unrestricted month-long free trial of FreshBooks at https://freshbooks.com/greatness
- Music Credit: Moso by Hubba & Amanu
You may also like these episodes:
- Tony Robbins’ Key to Success, Wealth, and Fulfillment
- The 10 Success Principles to Create an Abundant Life with Jack Canfield
- Ryan Blair: Rock Bottom Moments to Rock Star Opportunities
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Did you love Dean’s easy-to-understand advice and stories as much as I did?