I feel like I don’t need to introduce today’s guest on The School of Greatness.
He’s a LEGEND around the world.
He’s interviewed everyone who is anyone on the planet.
He’s been on radio, TV, and the web for decades.
He is a master of communication, storytelling, and comedy.
Yes, I’m talking about Larry King.
I actually got to meet him months ago at a private dinner I was invited to where we sat around a table and told stories all night.
And then we had breakfast a while later.
Turns out his stepson is a big fan of the podcast. Bonus.
So when the chance came to have him come on the School of Greatness, I was really excited.
I was going to interview THE interviewer of our time.
So no pressure.
Thankfully, Larry had so many stories to tell, I didn’t have time to think of many questions to ask.
He gave me nugget after nugget of wisdom that can only be gathered from a lifetime of listening to some of the wisest people in the world.
So, I invite you to follow his lead and listen in to this interview with the media legend Larry King in Episode 361.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What is it about people that is so fascinating to you? (10:16)
- What’s the biggest mistake you ever made? (50:22)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What it’s like to work with Tony Robbins (4:05)
- Why Larry loves doing comedy from the stage (4:43)
- What you can learn from comedians about presentation (5:32)
- Two of Larry’s most recent favorite jokes (6:17)
- Who Larry would pick as a top comedian from everyone he’s interviewed (8:32)
- Why you should never buy a car made on a Monday or a Friday (11:45)
- Why Larry never wanted to know the answer to a question he’d ask a guest (13:45)
- Why Larry doesn’t text (15:43)
- The story of how Larry picked “King” as his last name for the radio (17:51)
- What Larry learned from all the athletes he interviewed (26:19)
- The story that gave me chills from one of Larry’s favorite interviews (31:30)
- The one person Larry wants to interview that he hasn’t been able to yet (34:09)
- Why Larry doesn’t want to die (41:47)
- The question Larry would ask God if he knew he’d get an answer (43:41)
- What super power he would choose (43:50)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Larry King Now
- Tony Robbins
- 2000 Year Old Man
- The Secret to Great Communication
- Lights Out
- When the Cheering Stops
- Check out Bench, bookkeeping done for you, and get 20% off your first 6 months at https://bench.co/greatness
- Check out DesignCrowd to get bids on your perfect custom design at http://www.designcrowd.com/greatness
JOIN ME IN OCTOBER FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Galaxy by R&W
You may also like these episodes:
- Influence, Impact, and Legacy: Inside the Mind of Music Legend Scooter Braun
- The World’s Hottest DJ on Hard Work, Passion, and Living the Life You Want
- The 10 Success Principles to Create an Abundant Life with Jack Canfield
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What a legend. Which story that Larry told did you connect with the most?