I know I always say I’m excited about each episode of The School of Greatness.
But I’m REALLY excited about this episode.
And not just because the guest is another Ohio boy!
(But I wore one of my best Ohio shirts and hats when he came by the studio.)
You probably already know him from his multiple hit shows on MTV.
Or from his long list of world records in skateboarding.
Or for his incredible branding with labels like DC shoes.
Even if you’ve somehow never heard of Rob Dyrdek, you’re in for a huge treat.
Rob is cool for many reasons.
But I literally couldn’t stop asking him questions during this interview because he is so SMART when it comes to business, entrepreneurship, focus, habits, and vision.
Just a few of my favorite things 🙂
Rob and I dove deep into all these topics, as well as the real motivation behind all of them – to create happiness now.
I loved every minute of this interview and can’t wait for Rob to come back on the show.
I know you’ll get just as much out of it in Episode 373 with the legendary Rob Dyrdek.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How do you describe yourself and your bio? (35:26)
- How do you manage your energy so that you’re always full? (40:33)
- What are you non-negotiable daily habits? (58:46)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Rob got royalties on a third of DC shoes’ entire line in his mid-twenties (4:45)
- What the term “stirfry” means in entrepreneurship (5:52)
- What the difference is between a business and an idea (12:08)
- Why Rob embraces stalkers (16:24)
- The story behind his sister getting married inside the Fantasy Factory (19:20)
- How Fantasy Factory almost didn’t make it on air (26:45)
- The story of how Rob almost died surfing with Laird Hamilton (33:38)
- How to be happy everyday (38:18)
- The key to living a balanced and full life (43:20)
- How Rob’s life changed when he met Tony Robbins (43:52)
- Why it’s so important to pick one thing to master (44:50)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Alien Workshop
- Travis Pastrana
- Laird Hamilton
- Tony Robbins
- My Fit Foods
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- Check out DesignCrowd to get bids on your perfect custom design at http://www.designcrowd.com/greatness
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHICH CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR YOU ARE MOST LIKE? CLICK HERE
JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Move On by Steam Phunk
You may also like these episodes:
- Travis Pastrana on the Fearless Mindset to Pursue Passion
- Jesse Itzler on Pushing Your Limits and Taking Back Your Time
- Daymond John: The Power of Broke to Build Your Business
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Such an epic interview! What was your favorite story Rob told?