Switching it up on The School of Greatness this week!
A lot of you have been asking for an opportunity to ask questions and get them answered on the podcast.
So I obliged 🙂
This week’s episode is a round of Q & A where you submitted questions on my Facebook wall and I answered as many as I could in a short episode (thanks for asking great questions!).
I had a lot of fun doing this, so if you enjoy the format, let me know!
Welcome to the first Q & A on the podcast, Episode 204!
The School of Greatness Podcast
Questions you asked:
- What are the most important lessons you’ve learned about love so far in your journey?
- How can someone follow your path who lives outside of the USA?
- How does one start out creating their business while still having a full-time job?
- What are the 3 most crucial things to do while building a personal brand?
- What keeps you awake at night and how do you relax?
- How can someone find a coach early in life when most seem quite expensive?
- What shifted you from “hard slog” to breakthrough?
- What are your favorite books?
- How do you convince a friend that they can achieve anything?
- What are your thoughts on borrowing money in order to make money?
- Do you still play handball?
- Is there any area where greatness cannot be cultivated but only achieved through life’s unexpected circumstances?
- What is a healthy amount of ego or how do you know how much success is enough?
- What have you most learned from the big names you’ve interviewed?
- If you knew what you know now 20 years ago, how would you have started online marketing?
- How do you find your passion and know if it’s the right one?
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Profitable Online Courses
- Shawn Stevenson
- The Alchemist
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I loved hearing your questions and getting to answer them! Would you like me to do this format again?