Since I’ve had so much going on with the book launch, I’ve been doing more Q&A podcast episodes mid-week and it’s been really fun.
Really, it’s thanks to you because you’ve been consistently asking great questions.
But it’s also given me some great opportunities to get perspective on my journey so far.
A lot of the questions this week revolved around what I do now versus what I used to do, things I’d do differently knowing what I know now, and how I keep upping my game.
Some of these are tough questions because I tend to live in the present and look forward versus look backwards.
But I appreciate the chance to think for a minute about how far I’ve come, what I’m still working on, and what I’ve learned to be true.
Here’s my invitation to you: if it’s been a while since you took a breather and looked back at your progress, do it.
You’ll not only realize you’re doing all right, but it’s a great chance to practice gratitude.
And of course help you see where you can still improve 🙂
I’m sharing some of my perspective in Episode 228, a solo round Q&A.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Questions You Asked:
- Why do you doubt that you can have a hugely successful business and family?
- What do you believe the purpose of life is?
- If you could go back and re-do one thing what would that be?
- What was your first breakthrough when you were starting out?
- What helps you go for what you are wanting & needing when you struggle with follow through?
- Can you find the same passion in promoting something that will bring you great profit but you don’t believe in wholly?
- Are you a Marvel or a DC guy? Which superhero resonates with you?
- What is your greatest weakness and how do you use it to your advantage?
- How many months did it take for you to get off your sister’s couch?
- Of all the avenues that you have to reach people, what 2 things do you want people to remember you for if tomorrow wasn’t promised?
- What would you do to take a coaching business from 6 figures to 7 and beyond?
- When and why did you set the goal to write the School of Greatness book?
- What are your strategies around joint-venture affiliate launches?
- Who are the 3 people you most want to interview and why?
- What is your diet like right now?
- What was the hardest part of unplugging from technology and your business when you went to Kauai last week?
- What are your personal and business values?
- When you close your eyes and envision your life 5 years from now, what do you see?
- What do you notice about your business that can improve?
- What’s your breakfast routine like?
- What are your thoughts on taking Onnit’s Alpha Brain?
Continue Seeking Greatness:
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: Tarpey- Conglomerate by Argofox Creative Commons
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Overcome Fears, Attract Greatness and Change the World
- Q&A: The Most Impactful Lessons I’ve Learned So Far
- Q&A: On Focus, Routine and Family
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Are there other solo round formats you’d like me to do? A live chat Q&A on Periscope? Let me know!