I’m really enjoying these Q&A style episodes because you keep asking great questions!
It’s amazing to me that I can post a quick invitation on Facebook and get so many insightful questions back within minutes.
This time a lot of the questions were themed around what my best advice is or what my biggest lesson is on my journey so far in entrepreneurship, achievement, success mindset, etc.
I appreciated the chance to take a minute and think about what I have learned from The School of Greatness and before.
I hope my answers shed some light on your own journey in Episode 213.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Questions you asked:
- What’s the best advice for someone starting out trying to build their tribe?
- Would you rather live one life that lasts 1000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?
- How do you keep yourself positively inspired during overwhelming times in your life?
- What’s the best advice you can give to someone who wants to move to a big city and it scares them to death?
- What individual in your life has been the most inspiring and why?
- What have been the greatest gifts you have received in your life and how do they make you who you are today?
- Is Periscope beneficial for every business?
- What do you consider to be your greatest achievement and what do you yearn to accomplish?
- What’s the biggest “aha” moment you’ve had in the past six months?
- When you can’t afford a team yet, what’s your best advice for when it’s just you doing everything?
- What’s the number one piece of advice you’ve received that continuously makes an impact on how you face each day?
- Describe how it works internally when you go from 5 to 6 figures and from 6 to 7?
- Are we directly responsible for killing our own momentum?
- Does your personal mission and passion change over time?
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I loved these thought-provoking questions you asked! Thank you! Got me thinking about my journey and what I’ve learned. I would love to know your answers to any of the questions that resonated with you in the comments.