I love hosting The School of Greatness because I get to sit across from the best of the best and learn straight from them.
Sometimes that means I’m laughing out loud and being wowed at crazy stories.
Sometimes I’m taking notes for my business.
But sometimes I’m just listening and learning quietly from deep wisdom.
That’s how I felt sitting across from today’s guest, Preetha ji, who co-founded the wisdom school for enlightenment One World Academy with her husband Krishna ji.
She shared powerful insights into why we suffer, how to shift out of that in a few moments, and why it’s possible to truly live happily every day.
We talked about the beautiful state of mind her school teaches its students to live in.
And she led me through a simple three minute meditation during the interview.
Preetha is so grounded and calm you wouldn’t know she has taught powerhouses like Tony Robbins, but that just speaks to how good she is at what she does.
It was great to slow down and talk about the power we all have to put our minds at ease with the power of meditation and mindfulness in Episode 374.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What’s the difference between wisdom and meditation? (0:33)
- Why do we feel so disconnected? (2:20)
- What inspired you to create One World Academy? (7:58)
- What do you do when you’re frustrated or angry? (11:18)
- What’s the biggest misconception you see people have around meditation? (28:55)
- Why do people come to One World Academy over other meditation centers? (37:18)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The current state of most human’s consciousness (1:48)
- The value of having a vision for your internal state of mind (6:38)
- A simple 3 minute meditation to shift out of suffering (16:16)
- What to do when someone you love is experiencing anxiety (25:56)
- Why you don’t have to suffer to achieve big things (29:20)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
FOLLOW ONE WORLD ACADEMY
- Check out DesignCrowd to get bids on your perfect custom design at http://www.designcrowd.com/greatness
- Check out Betterment to get up to six months of no fees on automated investing at https://www.betterment.com/greatness
INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHICH CELEBRITY ENTREPRENEUR YOU ARE MOST LIKE? CLICK HERE
JOIN ME SEPT 29 – OCT 1 FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Lose Heart by Frame Away
You may also like these episodes:
- The Power of Meditation with Andy Puddicombe
- Tim Storey on Overcoming Huge Obstacles Through Big Belief
- Dan Harris on the Power of Meditation Even If You’re a Skeptic
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Did you enjoy the meditation Preetha led us through?