Fact about me: I love deeply.
Doesn’t matter if you’re my friend, my girlfriend, my family, my mentor – I just love relationships.
So I take it hard when a good relationship comes to an end.
Can you relate?
It’s been something I’ve been working on understanding for a long time (especially how to healthily end a relationship) so when I heard about a new book on this topic, I was very interested.
Luckily enough, I got the author of the book, Conscious Uncoupling, on The School of Greatness and I learned A LOT.
Katherine Woodward Thomas is not only a licensed marriage therapist and best-selling author, but she also has personal experience to back up her ideas about the best ways to find an incredible partner and also end a relationship that is no longer working.
I asked her a lot of questions and we got to dive into some topics that we all deal with – but rarely talk about.
I know you’ll get huge value out of this conversation in Episode 231 with Katherine Woodward Thomas.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How do you call in “The One” in the first place?
- How do you go through a breakup with grace?
- What’s the best way to go into the next relationship?
- What is a love alchemist?
- What do you do when one partner wants to end the relationship and the other wants to invest in it?
- What does the world need more of in relationships?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The history of the Happily Ever After myth
- How to not lose the person you are in a relationship with by evolving the relationship (instead of completely ending it)
- Find a way to de-escalate the intensity of the emotions you are feeling
- The power of labeling your emotions
- Why it matters how you tell the story of your breakup
- 69% of breakups are initiated by women
- How to heal the original broken relationship that started the issues
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
TEXT “GREATNESS” TO 33444 TO GET ADDED TO THE EARLY BIRD BOOK PREVIEW LIST! (OR VISIT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM)
- Music Credit: The Ascend by CubicMusic
You may also like these episodes:
- 10 Steps to Ending a Toxic Relationship with Chris Lee
- Matthew Hussey on The Secret to Attracting Your Dream Relationship
- The Truth About Successful Relationships
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I’m pretty sure everyone who listens to this episode can relate to what Katherine talked about. What do you think about her 5 steps to conscious uncoupling?