My next guest is a rapper, actor, teacher, songwriter, and award winning spoken word artist.
His poetry is a powerful force that has featured on HBO’s Def Poetry Jam, two seasons of Verses & Flow, the Discovery Channel, the Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, EA Sports, ABC, NBC, and A&E.
Please welcome the National Poetry Slam Champion IN-Q to The School of Greatness.
Subscribe on Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or SoundCloud
The School of Greatness Podcast
“5 Years Ago, I wouldn’t Been So Angry that I wouldn’t Have Seen The Card”
“How do you grow? You do stuff that you’re not good at.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The Difference Between Poetry and Music
- To Realize When Your Dreams Have Changed
- How to See Every Human Being as a Mirror of Yourself
- A New Perspective for Vulnerability
- To Balance Vulnerability and Your Personal Branding
- To Utilize the Power of Working Openly With People
- What Poetry Teaches about Life and Business
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- In Los Angeles? Go Check out da Poetry Lounge
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Connect with In-Q:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What did you take away from this episode? Do you see connections between poetry, or any art for that matter, and business?
Also, bonus points if you name the Great voice behind the sound clip at the end of the show in the comments section below.