Sometimes someone magical comes on The School of Greatness.
I’m not talking about a magician (although that would be cool too), but someone who has dug so deep into their authentic being and purpose that they have truly found greatness within themselves.
This is 100% how I see today’s guest on the show, Elizabeth Gilbert.
If you don’t know her name already, you probably know the name of her bestselling book, Eat, Pray, Love, which was also made into a hugely popular film.
And you might have also seen her on tour with Oprah or on her Super Soul Sessions.
Even if you don’t know anything about Liz, once you hear her talk, you know you’re in the presence of someone special.
Liz has walked the path of greatness to really find her core purpose in life – and she is living it.
It was so fun to meet her and talk about all the deep topics we dove into. What I especially love about Liz is that she isn’t just talk — she’s lived everything she writes about.
Open your heart wide and get ready to find the magic and creativity inside you in Episode 341.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What is the difference between competition and ambition? (2:10)
- What is the biggest thing that holds people back? (20:36)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why you can’t stay at the top forever (8:51)
- Follow your curiosity instead of your passion (13:38)
- Why it’s so important to take a break from your work and have an “off season” (15:41)
- How to manage fear before a really big event (24:50)
- The power of giving your attention versus getting attention (27:30)
- How Liz managed to stay grounded through the success of Eat, Pray, Love (41:20)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
JOIN ME IN OCTOBER FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: A New Beginning by The Flash Music
You may also like these episodes:
- Chase Jarvis on Creativity and the Art of Entrepreneurship
- The 10 Success Principles to Create an Abundant Life with Jack Canfield
- How to Build a Business and Life You Love with Marie Forleo
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What are you creating right now? Let me know in the comments.