Want to build a life and business around doing what you love? Me too. Let’s connect.
Sometimes you need to look far outside your circle to get insight on how to reach the next level.
I was in this position a couple of years ago.
I wasn’t learning anything new to market my business online.
And that’s when I met today’s guest on The School of Greatness.
Dale Partridge is an incredibly successful serial entrepreneur who has not only made several fortunes, but has spoken on stages like Facebook HQ, created a massive social media following, and is a new author.
But what I’ve learned from Dale about business, relationships, leadership, and life is beyond any of that.
In our conversation today, we talk about the best ways to interact with your employees to create an incredible culture, how to get essential feedback to course correct yourself, and what the role of fear is in making your start-up a success.
I’ve been looking forward to introducing you to my dear friend Dale Partridge for a long time, and the wait is over in Episode 172.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How did you learn these principles of leadership?
- What is the most important ingredient to owning and running a successful company?
- Why don’t more start-ups think about how to treat their employees?
- What marketing tools should young entrepreneurs be investing their time in right now?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What principles the leaders of all big, successful businesses operate by
- What shifted for Dale after he took his focus off of money in business
- His method for firing people (makes the person feel like honored alumni instead of rejected)
- It’s okay to start your business solo (you don’t have to be good at working with a business partner)
- The difference between owning your business and your business owning you
- The 3 elements essential to a good start-up
- How good design on your brand makes you more referrable
- Why Pinterest is the best marketing tool for Dale’s businesses currently
- “Live like no one else so that eventually you can live like no one else.” – Dave Ramsey
- What Dale’s biggest fear is
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- People Over Profit
- FOLLOW DALE
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Beautiful Life (C3EYOND Remix) by Armin Van Buuren Feat. Cindy Alma
You may also like these episodes:
- From Kitchen Table Startup to Silicon Valley Mega Success with Mikkel Svane
- How to Lead a Team and Scale Your Business with Than Merrill
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Inside the Mind of Entrepreneurial Greatness
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Dale is one of the brightest minds I know in the startup community. But he is also an incredible husband and father. How can you put people over profit?
let us know your thoughts