I’m super pumped to bring you today’s guest on The School of Greatness.
I’ve been waiting years to interview my good friend Chase Jarvis for the podcast, and the stars finally aligned.
Chase is hard to pin down because he’s involved in so many awesome things and knows the power of the hustle.
He is not only one of the best photographers in the world, shooting campaigns for brands like Apple and Nike, but also is the founder of CreativeLIVE, the online education company.
He is a sought after speaker and a hugely successful entrepreneur.
But at heart he’s an incredible person, a true artist, and one of the most mindful and sincere guys I know.
So when he was in LA recently filming interviews for one of his new projects (which I got to be part of), I finally grabbed him for an interview.
Chase is incredible at breaking down complicated things, like becoming a world-famous photographer, into daily habits and tasks.
We also get into the role of insecurity in art, work, and finding purpose.
You’re in for a treat in Episode 321 with the one and only Chase Jarvis.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- What have you learned about yourself since switching your leadership style? (13:15)
- How does insecurity cultivate creativity? (14:38)
- How do you transition from a corporate job to freelancer? (19:58)
- Was there a moment in your life when you realized what you were born to do? (27:45)
- When someone is in a creative block, what is something they can do to move forward? (35:25)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why taking care of your health is so important to being a successful creative (29:00)
- 3 things that are hugely important to make great art (30:20)
- How to get into the zone to create awesome work consistently (41:15)
- The keys to using visualization as a powerful tool (44:10)
- Why Chase considers meditation the single biggest game changer in his adult life (49:25)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
Check out my new favorite mattress, Leesa, and get a 100 day risk-free trial and $75 off your order at http://leesa.com/greatness
Have you signed up for The School of Greatness Academy yet? This is my 8-week online course and mastermind that will change your life and business. If you have what it takes, apply today! I want to see you make something great. 🙂
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://LEWISHOWES.COM/BOOK
- Music Credit: Fly with Me by The Lost Beat ft. HIZE
You may also like these episodes:
- Casey Neistat on Writing Your Own Creative Rules for Success
- Visual Poetry: How to Be an Entrepreneurial Artist with Nick Onken
- Find and Follow Your Purpose with Jeff Goins
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I love Chase, his wisdom, his perspective, and his creative ideas. What did you get inspired to create after listening to him?