You know how there are just some people that the minute you start talking to them, you learn something amazing?
That’s how I felt when I got the chance to finally meet Brad Lomenick, an author and the founder of Catalyst, and a legendary expert on leadership.
I had heard of him well before we talked for this episode, and for good reason, but it wasn’t until we started talking about his insight on what creates powerful leaders that I realized just how wise he is.
Brad has not only founded a hugely successful company and podcast, but he found the guts and vision to pass the baton after 12 years and continue his work in new and challenging ways.
I loved picking his brain on all parts of leadership, especially the relationship between confidence and humility.
Whether you’re leading a company or seeking to take a leadership role in your relationships, you’re going to get massive value out of Brad’s perspective.
I am very happy to introduce you to my new friend Brad Lomenick in Episode 263 on The School of Greatness.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Can you be confident and humble at the same time?
- How do you get “hungry” if you don’t know what you’re passionate about yet?
- What’s the process for finding your calling?
- What’s the most important habit you can have?
- How long do you have to hustle for?
- What are some ways to cultivate your influence?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- The 3 H’s of Leadership: Humble, Hungry, and Hustle
- The importance of leaders never feeling like they’ve “arrived”
- How Brad re-defined himself after stepping away from his company he had built for 12 years
- The breakdown of how identity, calling, assignment work together to define who you are
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: Exosphere by PYE
You may also like these episodes:
- John Maxwell on Leadership, Living Big and Choosing a Life That Matters
- Leadership and Life’s Greatest Lessons Atop the World’s Highest Mountains with Alison Levine
- Putting People Over Profit in Business and Life with Dale Partridge
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What is your identity, calling, and current assignment? Share in the comments!