I just got back from Summit at Sea, which was awesome.
I got to see a lot of great friends and take a quick break from the book tour (although I didn’t sleep much).
As I got back, I wanted to take a minute to recap what has happened so far with the book launch, since I’ve barely processed it myself.
If you’ve read the book already, you know that there’s a lot of talk about goal setting and how important that is to greatness.
Quddus and I discuss how I set the goals long ago to make this book happen and how I broke down the vision of being a NYT best selling author into small steps that led to success.
Get ready for a dive into goals and what’s possible when you commit to them in Episode 255.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Adam Braun
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER COPIES AT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: 4 You by Vyberationz
You may also like these episodes:
- The Secret to Successful Goal-Setting (and Having Your Best Year Ever!)
- The 3 Keys to Designing a Life You Wouldn’t Trade for Anything
- The Power of Clarity – 5 Steps to Achieving Any Goal
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What is the big goal you are working toward right now?