He’s finally back!
You kept asking and I heard you.
One of the most popular guests on The School of Greatness (and one of the most successful people in the world in my opinion) is back for round two on the show.
Yes, I’m talking about mega entertainment manager Scooter Braun.
If you missed the first time he came on the show (one year ago, at the holidays last year), check out that episode here. It’s golden.
But when we sat down for our second podcast, we went even deeper.
I’m going to say this is an even better conversation than last year.
And not just because Scooter has created incredible results in his business, with his clients, or his family this past year (although he has).
I could tell just from talking with him how much he has grown and matured.
I loved hearing his insight on what he still struggles with and how he maintains perspective and priorities while managing the biggest music stars in the world (yes, I’m talking about Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Usher, Kayne, and many more).
Scooter is a good friend, a great basketball player, and an amazing man.
I’m grateful and excited to bring you the second annual holiday edition of the Scooter & Lewis Bromance podcast in Episode 422.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Why do you still work so hard after so much success? (6:55)
- Are you worried about getting burnt out? (8:48)
- Is there an achievement that you personally want that you haven’t achieved yet? (10:49)
- What are the biggest lessons you’ve learned in the past year? (16:26)
- Why did you share your political opinions so publicly during this election? (27:01)
- Where did you learn the abundance mindset that has allowed you to create such wealth? (30:15)
- What are you doing to empower your team? (34:28)
- What’s the best part of your life? (Ladies you’ll love this) (46:05)
- What do you wish more people knew about you? (57:09)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why I think Scooter is one of the most influential people in the world (3:00)
- Why he disagrees with me (3:49)
- Scooter’s biggest challenge right now (11:40)
- His vision for changing the music industry stigmas (14:32)
- Why Scooter thinks the recent presidential election was a good thing (23:47)
- What Scooter’s dad taught him about what it means to be rich (31:14)
- The story of how Scooter decided to drop out of college and what he thinks he missed out on (36:42)
- Scooter’s definition of masculinity (49:16)
- Why super successful people suffer from depression (54:59)
- The one thing Scooter does at the end of every day (59:24)
- The difference between micro and macro time and how to use them to plan your day (1:00:28)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Adam Braun
- Pencils of Promise
- Ithaka poem
- My Intent
- Fuck Cancer
- Kamala Harris
- Richard Branson
- David Geffen
- Jeffrey Katzenberg
- Lucian Grainge
- Eddy Cue
- Chris Paul
- Scooter’s original 3 truths from his first episode
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Music Credit: Kaibu by Killercats
You may also like these episodes:
- How an Ordinary Person Can Create Extraordinary Change with Adam Braun
- Influence, Impact, and Legacy: Inside the Mind of Music Legend Scooter Braun
- Tony Robbins’ Key to Success, Wealth and Fulfillment
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Do you want Scooter to launch a podcast? Leave a comment below!