Interested in learning how to build a life and business around doing what you love? So am I. Learn more here.
Have you ever met someone and been so impressed with their presence and sincerity that you wanted to be like them?
I have, and I’ve spent a lot of time developing relationship skills as a result.
If there’s one thing I know it’s valuable to learn, it’s how to create and maintain valuable relationships.
Today’s guest on The School of Greatness is the absolute master at this.
Keith is the author of two NYT bestsellers, including Never Eat Alone, which is practically a networking bible among business people.
His firm coaches the very top companies and individuals in how to practice vulnerability and emotional intelligence to create and develop powerful relationships.
But what really makes me like Keith and his work is my own experiences with him.
He is not only incredibly giving of his time and talent, but he recently hosted a dinner party at his house for me and several of my friends.
Let me say that experiencing Keith’s genuine interest in individuals and how he can help them is amazing.
I not only want you to take a lot of notes during this interview, but I want you to take action on what Keith and I talk about.
Welcome to Episode 118 with the master of networking, mentors, and relationships, my friend Keith Ferrazzi.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- Did you have any mentors growing up that taught you these things?
- Is your opportunity network or relational learning more important?
- How does someone find the right support system for their goals?
- Why is it important to lead with generosity in your relationships?
- How do you stay in close contact with thousands of high influencers?
- How important do you think emotional intelligence is in building relationships and business?
- What are the differences between online and offline relationship building?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to find mentors
- Why we need to create a roadmap of people in our lives through whom we learn
- Mentorship is about relational learning
- Why conflict avoidance is so erosive to human society
- The 4 characteristics of lifeline relationships
- How putting yourself out there (being vulnerable) accelerates a relationship
- Why you should research several ways you can help a person before you meet them
- The difference between emotional intelligence and relational competency
- The secret to remembering someone is to care
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- Who’s Got Your Back: The Breakthrough Program to Build Deep, Trusting Relationships That Create Success–and Won’t Let You Fail
- FOLLOW KEITH
Have you signed up for The School of Greatness Academy yet? This is my six-month online course and mastermind that will change your life and business. If you have what it takes, apply today! I want to see you make something great. 🙂
- Music Credit: Titan by Mr. Welch x Space Race
You may also like these episodes:
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Keith is a master of relationship building and vulnerability. I am thinking a lot about how I can improve my relationships and add more value to my network. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to building powerful, vulnerable relationships?