The World’s Fittest Model visits The School of Greatness podcast to discuss fitness, faith and perseverance. Despite being pregnant during the interview, our guest is still a sought after model for magazine covers.
Not only is she continuing to find success as a model, she is maintaining that passion for all the opportunities that the future holds in store for her. She has an excellent mindset and I couldn’t be happier to share her story with you.
Welcome to Episode 11 with Jamie Eason.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Now I know I’ve only had male guests on for the fist 10 episodes and that is something I knew I had to fix. Jamie was one of the first individuals I thought of who would be an inspiring interview as our first female member on The School of Greatness.
A brief biography of Jamie:
- American Fitness Model and Writer
- Former NFL Cheerleader
- Winner of the World’s Fittest Model Competition
- Full time spokesperson for BodyBuilding.com
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Jamie wasn’t always so fit
- All about Jamie’s repeat battles with cancer
- How bodybuilding helped her turn her life around and become healthy
- To avoid “skinny fat” and seek high level fitness
- The diet habits of champions
- What it takes to become the World’s Fittest Model
- That you don’t get things unless you ask for them
- That people are really forgiving towards those that are honest and true
- The importance of faith in her decision to turn her career around
- The power that reading the bible had in developing her self-esteem and confidence
- The difference between eating to be healthy and eating to be lean
- Core elements to a healthy diet: lean protein, complex carbs & healthy fats
- How accountability is a great source of motivation
- That perseverance is the most common trait of the successful people her life
- To avoid quick fixes and seek sustainable long term solutions
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Contact Jamie Eason: Facebook – Twitter – BodyBuilding.com
- Music Credits: Circles by KDrew (SirensCeol Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Please say hi to Jamie to or ask additional question to her on Twitter here. Also, what’s the biggest lesson you took away from her class? Share you thoughts in the comment section below and let’s keep school in session! Also, Please leave us a 5-Star iTunes Review when you have a moment 🙂
If you enjoyed this episode also check out these related podcast interviews: