So, you guys have been asking me to do more solo rounds on The School of Greatness. I know, it’s been a while.
I did so many during the book launch that I wanted to get back into guest interviews.
But today I had a chance to record a solo round and I wanted to share some of the top ways to succeed as an online entrepreneur.
I’ve been DEEP into this topic all year as my team and I have been creating my biggest, best, most comprehensive course about this very thing.
So in this solo round, I’m summing up what I have experienced to be the top 5 most important parts of online entrepreneurship while building my business.
If you find this Episode 333 useful, let me know!
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Business is about serving people and you want to make sure you give them the best experience possible.”
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
The Top 5 Ways to Succeed as an Online Entrepreneur
1. Commit to a clear vision
“To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.” – Seneca
2. Create captivating design over quick dollars
3. Stand for quality content and messaging
“Good content is not storytelling. It’s telling your story well.” – Ann Handley
4. Choose the best systems and build a great team
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.” –Michael Jordan
5. Learn to promote and market yourself
“The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
Get my NEW free guide, Top 10 Must Have Resources for Online Entrepreneurs
- Check out my new favorite mattress, Leesa, and get a 100 day risk-free trial and $75 off your order at http://leesa.com/greatness
JOIN ME IN OCTOBER FOR THE SUMMIT OF GREATNESS!! REGISTER HERE
- Music Credit: Shoot for the Stars by Ampyx & Ron Curtis
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Make 1 Million Dollars Online (Even If You’re Broke)
- The 10 Essential Truths to Upgrade Your Life (And Crush 2015!)
- The Power of Clarity – 5 Steps to Achieving Any Goal
Did you enjoy the podcast?
What else would you like to hear me talk about on solo rounds?
let us know your thoughts