That someone could hack your brakes on your car system while you are driving!
Why you should use a camera cover on your computer when you’re not using it (hackers can activate your camera without you knowing)
His 6 step process to reduce your risk of cybercrime by 85%:
The UPDATE Protocol
– Update – keep your software updated (otherwise it’s full of holes)
– Password – don’t use your Facebook account to login to other sites
– Download – from authorized sources only
– Administrator – don’t use your computer when logged in as admin (except when necessary)
– Turn your computer off – or at least the wifi
– Encryption – scrambles your data unless you have the password
To get a VPN – a Virtual Private Network
The Fact or Fiction answers to my rapid fire questions
That virus protection software only detects about 5% of viruses
Have you signed up for The School of Greatness Academy yet? This is my six-month online course and mastermind that will change your life and business. If you have what it takes, apply today! I want to see you make something great. 🙂
If you’re reading this post, you’re online – so I know this episode resonated with you! I want to take all the advice Marc gave. What is the first change you are going to make to protect your computer?