I feel really good about this episode of The School of Greatness.
It’s with one of my dear friends, Gabby Bernstein, who you probably already know of.
Not only is she a NYT bestselling author, she’s regarded by Oprah as a one of the emerging spiritual leaders of our time, and she is a powerhouse force of love and healing.
But the Gabby I know is also a very driven, very busy woman.
The last time I had seen her, she was telling me how she was on the verge of a breakdown because she had so much to do and felt overwhelmed.
This time, when we met up to talk about her new book, I could sense a calmness in her immediately.
She could look me in the eye.
She seemed to have a big weight off her shoulders.
She was so excited to tell me that she had hired a team of people to support her and run her business with her.
I couldn’t be more happy for her.
What opened up in our conversation is her real-life road map to do the exact same in your life.
Be prepared to re-think all of your fears in Episode 391 with Gabby Bernstein.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How did you hit rock bottom after being sober and in so much career success? (1:42)
- What’s the first step to transforming fear into faith? (14:58)
- What was it like when you told your husband about your sexual trauma? (21:55)
- How did wearing your mask of denial affect your husband? (24:02)
- When you’re in a marriage, if the women is being masculine, can the man still be masculine? (29:32)
- How are people who are going through severe challenge (like war) supposed to believe the universe has their back? (34:33)
- How is it possible that when we let go we experience more freedom? (37:59)
- What’s the role of love in overcoming fear? (39:59)
- How can women build more self-confidence and worthiness in themselves? (46:27)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why trauma can make people driven (6:47)
- What work addiction looks and feels like (10:02)
- Why we are so afraid to let people help us (13:30)
- Why it’s so important for women to be in their feminine (30:35)
- What Gabby’s spiritual practice looks like on the daily (32:40)
- What the antidote to judgment is (47:50)
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Get your first month free of quality razors delivered to your door at http://dollarshaveclub.com/greatness
- Music Credit: Lose Heart by Frame Away
You may also like these episodes:
- Marianne Williamson on Pain, Suffering, and Finding Peace
- How to Build a Business and Life You Love with Marie Forleo
- The Shocking Truth About Spirituality, Religion and Faith (and why we should care)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
This was the calmest I have ever seen Gabby and I loved this side of her. What was your experience of her?