When he was 18, he said he was a DJ to impress a girl.
Now he’s the world’s hottest DJ, hosting the biggest parties for A-list celebrities.
How did it happen? I wanted to know too. Today I bring you one of the most entertaining and inspiring interviews to date with my man DJ Irie.
He is not only the official DJ for the Miami Heat, the FIFA World Cup 2014, AND the hottest clubs in South Beach and Vegas, he is also a wildly successful entrepreneur, philanthropist and an all around awesome guy. Allow me to introduce you to the genius of DJ Irie in Episode 99 on The School of Greatness.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- His most memorable DJ gig
- How he got into music as a kid
- About his obsession with vinyl records
- How he survived a devastating hurricane in Miami
- How he got his first DJ gig
- How he paid his way through college after losing his scholarship
- Why he paid to DJ his first gig at a big club for months
- His feelings about being the official DJ for the Miami Heat
- His plans for his future career
- His advice for landing the right opportunities
“If you caught me on a plane I was reading Fortune and Forbes.”
- Which entrepreneurs he looks to for business advice
- One of the toughest and best decisions he made for his business
- How he has built his event production company
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Support the Irie Foundation and follow them on Facebook
- Watch what Irie did while in Brazil DJing for the World Cup 2014
- Check out the Drais nightclub at the Cromwell in Las Vegas where Irie is doing a residency
- Follow DJ Irie to catch one of his next shows
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Flow by SampliFire & Tempest
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I don’t know how you couldn’t with Irie’s great energy keeping me laughing the whole time. What he said at the end of the interview about greatness really resonated with me. I’d love to hear about the life you want to live and how you are making that happen in the comments below. Also, we’re only ONE episode away from 100!! It would be awesome to hit 100 episodes with a few more 5 star reviews on iTunes. Thanks!
let us know your thoughts