Interested in learning how to build a life and business around doing what you love? So am I. Let’s connect.
One of my favorite things to do is interview guests on The School of Greatness.
It’s even better when I get to meet up with them in person.
And it’s even better when they are already a friend.
Today’s guest, Danielle LaPorte, is not only a repeat guest on the podcast (she’s that great), she is someone I look up to a lot.
Danielle has created an incredible business and life around doing what she does best – help other people discover their desires and create something powerful with those.
She has an incredible presence, and I loved having her in my home studio for this interview.
We go deep (of course – it’s Danielle) and she asks me some questions as well.
Most of our conversation revolves around what is possible when we overcome the fears that hold us back.
Danielle is unafraid to take on the question, “Can you have it all?” and share her truth bombs along the way.
Welcome to an awesome conversation with my good friend Danielle LaPorte on Episode 151.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- It appears that you have it all – true?
- What will it take for you to open yourself up to someone?
- Does anyone ever reach their full potential?
- What is the one thing that holds most people back?
- What do you think people should be investing more in for themselves?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- My issues – Danielle starts interviewing me!
- Her answer to the question: Can we ever fully know each other?
- Why you should stop worrying about what other people think of you – now!
- What Danielle would do with 1 billion dollars to serve the world (starting with birth!)
- What “serious woo” stuff she invests thousands of dollars per year in
- Her perspective on coaching and why it works
- When Danielle asks me what holds people back from greatness I say:
– the fear of failure
– the fear of looking bad
– the fear of success
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- The Book of Stones, Revised Edition: Who They Are and What They Teach
- Deb Kern
- Mike Watts
- Kate Northrup
- Marie Forleo
- FOLLOW DANIELLE
- Check out Onnit and their optimal performance products. Use the code “greatness” to get 10% off your next order:
- Music Credit: Hawk (Skyledge Remix) by Stay Tunes
You may also like these episodes:
- Danielle LaPorte: Fulfilling Your Dreams Through Your Desires
- Lissa Rankin: How to Heal Yourself with the Power of Your Mind
- How to Build a Business and Life You Love with Marie Forleo
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Danielle is fearless to say what she thinks – I love it! If you loved this episode, leave us an iTunes Review so we can reach more listeners! You guys are awesome. What stuck with you from Danielle’s ideas?