Winning 1 World Series of Poker bracelet is a dream for almost every poker player.
Winning 6 WSOP bracelets and two World Poker Tour championships is a lifetime career for any Hall of Fame player.
This week on the School of Greatness we have a living poker legend who has achieved all of this (and much more) by the age of 39. In this episode he opens up about the mindset shift it took to overcome his limiting beliefs and the keys to his success for becoming the #1 player in the world.
Please welcome this weeks professor of greatness, Daniel Negreanu.
The School of Greatness Podcast
One of the things I love about Daniel is his table talk skills (he mentions this as one of his biggest strengths during the episode). This video shows the power of his table talk and his mutant like card reading abilities.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Daniel’s First Five or Six Trips to Vegas that Ended in Failure
- The Most Important Element To Becoming a Successful Poker Player
- Why Experiential Learning is so Valuable to Personal Growth
- How Table Presence Makes you A Stronger Poker Player
- To Use Feedback to Maximize Your Growth
- How to Build Confidence Like a Professional Poker Player
- Mental and Physical Preparation For Top Level Poker
- About Using Vulnerability to Maximize Your Potential
- Skills for Connecting with People
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Connect with Daniel Negreanu:
- Sponsor Onnit and products: Shroomtech, Alpha Brain Hemp Force
- Music Credit: Run Away by Aether & Amber Noel (Elliot Berger Remix)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
It’s your turn. What did you enjoy most about this episode with Daniel? Was it his lessons on failure? How he lost his confidence then got it back to become #1 in the world again? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below and share this with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.