I am stoked to bring my man Aubrey Marcus back on The School of Greatness.
Aubrey is one of the smartest business leaders I know, as well as a huge inspiration to me for fitness, mindset, and excellence.
Since he was in LA writing his book, we decided to record a podcast about something Aubrey knows A LOT about.
He has studied the champion’s mindset extensively and has incredible insight into what makes a champion from talking to his friends, who are world-class athletes.
This time around, Aubrey is sharing the 8 major characteristics that create a champion – and they are gold.
Get ready to take notes and be hugely inspired by my good friend Aubrey Marcus in Episode 273.
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How do we get into a serious relationship with our body?
- What are 3 or 4 rituals that most champions do in their daily life?
- How do you cultivate 100% belief in yourself?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Aubrey’s new book he’s working on
8 Characteristics of Champions
- Champions utilize belief to their advantage
- Champions are great students
- Champions are tough
- Champions master their minds
- Champions have rituals
- Champions are absolutely relentless
- Champions are in a serious relationship with their body
- Champions have a great team
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: Hearten by PlatinumEDM
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Think, Train, and Thrive Like a Champion
- Acquire the Champion’s Mind
- Shawn Johnson: The Mindset of an Olympic Champion
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Which characteristic that Aubrey covered do YOU think is most important?