I am stoked to bring my man Aubrey Marcus back on The School of Greatness.
Aubrey is one of the smartest business leaders I know, as well as a huge inspiration to me for fitness, mindset, and excellence.
Since he was in LA writing his book, we decided to record a podcast about something Aubrey knows A LOT about.
He has studied the champion’s mindset extensively and has incredible insight into what makes a champion from talking to his friends, who are world-class athletes.
This time around, Aubrey is sharing the 8 major characteristics that create a champion – and they are gold.
Get ready to take notes and be hugely inspired by my good friend Aubrey Marcus in Episode 273.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
Some questions I ask:
- How do we get into a serious relationship with our body?
- What are 3 or 4 rituals that most champions do in their daily life?
- How do you cultivate 100% belief in yourself?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Aubrey’s new book he’s working on
8 Characteristics of Champions
- Champions utilize belief to their advantage
- Champions are great students
- Champions are tough
- Champions master their minds
- Champions have rituals
- Champions are absolutely relentless
- Champions are in a serious relationship with their body
- Champions have a great team
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- Instant Alpha Brain
- Onnit Quiz
- Bode Miller
- Jim Afremow
- FOLLOW AUBREY
Website | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast
- Check out Organifi, my favorite healthy green juice mix, and get 20% off when you use the code “lewis”
- Check out Thrive and their amazing market of healthy food and lifestyle products at amazing prices. Get 1 month free membership and 20% off your order by clicking the link below:
HAVE YOU READ THE SCHOOL OF GREATNESS BOOK YET? ORDER A COPY AT HTTP://GREATNESSBOOK.COM
- Music Credit: Hearten by PlatinumEDM
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Think, Train, and Thrive Like a Champion
- Acquire the Champion’s Mind
- Shawn Johnson: The Mindset of an Olympic Champion
Did you enjoy the podcast?
Which characteristic that Aubrey covered do YOU think is most important?
let us know your thoughts