Interested in learning how to build a life and business around doing what you love? So am I. Let’s connect.
A few years ago, I was working like crazy and not taking care of my health.
In fact, I was eating as much sugar as I wanted, all the time, and sitting at my computer all day.
But I finally realized a change needed to happen.
So I didn’t eat sugar for 28 days . . . and guess what? I lost 28 pounds and found my abs again.
I talked about this experience a while back with my friend Abel James on his podcast Fat-Burning Man and today on The School of Greatness he’s coming on as my guest to talk about his experiences in getting healthy.
Abel has a pretty awesome story himself about his transition from overworked and unhealthy consultant to incredibly fit and healthy entrepreneur.
In his new book, he goes over all the tips and guidelines he’s discovered that have helped him transform his diet and body.
Don’t be alarmed when you hear him talk about not eating much til dinner on a typical day – he explains why and it makes sense.
Abel is an awesome guy and I got re-inspired to eat better during our conversation.
Open your mind to the Wild Diet in Episode 158 with Fat-Burning Man Abel James.
Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn
The School of Greatness Podcast
“Food is something so much different that what most people think it is.”
Some questions I ask:
- What are the basics around your Wild Diet?
- How can feasting and fasting improve your health?
- How did you lose 20 pounds in 40 days eating bacon, chocolate, and butter?
- Is it okay to eat fruit in the morning?
- How do you get a great looking body and also have great energy all day?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Where the vast majority of animal products (beef, chicken, eggs, dairy) come from (not what you think)
- How under-eating during the day (mostly raw foods) and eating a big meal at night (cooked foods) is good for you
- Why hydrating yourself constantly is so important to warding off hunger
- What “fat adapted” is and how to get your body to that state
“Stay away from sugar and processed grains, especially in the morning.”
- That healthy fats are one of the best things you eat every day
- How the comfort food we were raised on is not our grandma’s whole grain cookies (they are designed to be addictive)
- The benefit of working out a little, just some basic movements, first thing in the morning
- Why he doesn’t use any tech devices in the morning
- How to fall asleep right away and wake up early
- Plus much more…
Continue Seeking Greatness:
- The Wild Diet: Get Back to Your Roots, Burn Fat, and Drop Up to 20 Pounds in 40 Days
- Burning Man
- Vinnie Tortorich
- My interview on Fat Burning Man podcast
- Eric Thomas
- FOLLOW ABEL
Website | Podcast | Twitter | Facebook
- Music Credit: Illusion by GAWTBASS
You may also like these episodes:
- How to Eat and Live Healthy (Plus Myths on Red Meat, Paleo, and the Health Food Industry)
- Increase Your IQ, Lose 100 Pounds, and Add Years to Your Life on Less Sleep with Dave Asprey
- How to Double Your Energy (the HEALTHY Way)
Did you enjoy the podcast?
I love Abel’s positivity and stories. He definitely re-inspired me to eat healthier. What do you think of his Wild Diet? Yes/no?
let us know your thoughts